Purpose of the role:
To take day-to-day responsibility for the smooth running of dedicated client accounts, ensuring that we deliver the best programme and outputs for their objectives and maintain positive, open and strong relationships with client teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Our Account Managers play a critical role in ongoing client servicing and business development for the clients within their remit. They are a public face of Puzzle, connecting the work done across the agency and in conjunction with other organisations, with the client.
The post-holder also plays a key role in delivering incremental income for Puzzle’s wider business through building cost-efficiencies and proposing new routes of action for existing clients. Key accountabilities include:
- Developing and maintaining processes and documents for effective account management
- Leading client calls and meetings, from regular status updates to new idea or end of campaign presentations
- Implementing learnings from campaigns into future activity and devising new ideas, to better reflect our clients’ goals
- Writing or assisting in writing client-facing documents (such as briefs, proposals, reports), digital strategies and plans to meet objectives and in audience facing comms (such as email, web and social content)
- Creation of campaign assets and materials (such as ad creative or basic landing pages and forms)
- Driving efficiencies in the way we work with our clients and across offices and teams
- Ensuring close and collaborative working with other teams internally, and with client teams, to develop engaging content to meet objectives
- Managing relationships with external agencies and partners either via Puzzle or via our clients
- Input into the strategic development of Puzzle’s business, including recommendations of innovative campaigns or ways of working, and monitoring of the wider sector.
The post holder will manage relationships and workloads with numerous clients, particularly focusing on our not-for-profit partners.
This role is based in our London office
With experience in delivering marketing campaigns and knowledge of the basic principles of marketing (particularly digital marketing), great time-management skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure, the post also requires:
- Working knowledge of content development principles and a willingness to test and learn
- Experience working in a busy team with competing priorities and an always-full to-do list – good organisational skills and attention to detail are a must
- An understanding of how social and digital more broadly fits in the wider marketing mix and where it might add value to our clients
- Creativity and entrepreneurial thinking, including an ability to think and plan strategically
- Top notch communication, both verbally and written
- Experience in managing expenditure budgets and knowledge or experience with not-for-profit organisations desirable
- Keeping ahead of the latest developments across social media platforms, both UK and internationally
Puzzle is an independent engagement agency incorporating media, mobile and content and is committed to delivering an outstanding client and team experience. Core to achieving this mission is our commitment to equality and diversity, which extends beyond our internal colleagues to everyone that we work with.
We offer a contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday and a range of discounts and benefits with all kinds of organisations! Salary and opportunity is competitive with room for growth as we develop and expand our business.
Apply now >