10 Aug New Role: Junior iOS Developer
We’re looking for a Junior iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work amongst our talented & passionate development team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Puzzle is a new kind of agency that’s doing things a little bit differently. We aim to combine Mobile, Media & Content in ways that drive real results for our clients.
We work with a variety of large or small clients; ranging from the fastest moving start-ups in the UK to blue chip companies and large charities. Puzzle design and build Number 1 Applications for clients and we’ve just started to develop our own apps too!
Here’s some information that you might want to know about the role:
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Here’s what we’d expect to see from you:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org