01 Feb Want to work with us?
We’re a new agency that’s doing things a little bit differently. We’re all about Mobile, Media & Content and bringing those together in ways that drive real results for our clients.
We work with a range of clients, big and small; from the fastest moving start-ups in the UK to blue chip companies and large charities. We design and build Number 1 Applications, we produce tonnes of digital content in house using the very latest camera’s, drones and gizmos and most of all we use smart, tactical paid media to make sure the right people see it. We drive performance and engagement at scale through analysis, optimisation and creativity.
Here’s some other stuff that you might want to know about us;
• We live in Vauxhall (3 mins from Vauxhall Tube and Rail)
• We get a lot of amazing food delivered
• We have people to learn from with over 30 years of marketing experience (combined, not one 60-year-old man sitting in the corner)
• We’re expanding fast and have ambitious growth plans for 2016
• Our office includes a bar, coffee machine, a semi-dead olive tree, dartboard and the obligatory agency neon sign
• We like bullet points, apparently
You do not need commercial experience for this role but there is fantastic career development for the right person as you’ll be working directly or some of the agencies most experienced guys.
The work will be varied and interesting and we promise that no two days will ever be the same.
Working with the New Business & Accounts Team you’ll help to manage and win new business. One of the co-founders is obsessive with winning new business so it’ll help if you get a buzz from somebody saying yes to an idea or a proposal.
Here’s another list of bullet points;
• Assist with the day to day management of our clients
• Assist with PowerPoints, Meetings and New Business
• Assist with regular reporting
• Managing our social output
• Identify trends and insights
• Develop new ways to test and adapt creative for clients proactively and responding to briefs
• Liaison with other agencies and suppliers
• Helping to define the strategic approach for clients
To sum it all up we’re looking for someone who:
Is fiercely ambitious, hungry, results driven and relishes the hard, rewarding work that lies within start-up life. You like to get sh*t done and don’t need active management. You want to learn but have your own ideas and mind.
We’re growing quickly and if you work hard and get the results then who knows where you could end up.