We’re Hiring: Account Manager.
As an Account Manager at Puzzle, you’ll take day-to-day responsibility for the smooth running of dedicated client accounts, with a focus on social. That means making sure we deliver to a high standard and maintaining positive and open relationships with client teams. You’re kind of a big deal.
Confident, a team-player and with a no-nonsense attitude to getting stuff done, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining processes and documents for effective account management
- Leading client calls and meetings, from regular status updates to new idea or end of campaign presentations
- Implementing learnings from campaigns into future activity and devising new ideas, to better reflect our clients’ goals
- Writing or assisting in writing client-facing documents (such as briefs, proposals, reports), digital strategies and plans to meet objectives and in audience facing comms (such as email, web and social content)
- Driving efficiencies in the way we work with our clients and across offices and teams
- Ensuring close and collaborative working with other teams internally, and with client teams, to develop engaging content to meet objectives
- Managing relationships with external agencies and partners either via Puzzle or via our clients
- Input into the strategic development of Puzzle’s business, including recommendations of innovative campaigns or ways of working, and monitoring of the wider sector.
This role is full-time, permanent and can be based in our London or Nottingham office. The salary range for this position is £26k-£32k.
Being unflappable, remaining calm under pressure and the ability to push things through will serve you well. Also helpful is:
- Experience working in a busy team with competing priorities and an always-full to-do list – good organisational skills and attention to detail are a must
- An understanding of how social and digital more broadly fits in the wider marketing mix and where it might add value for our clients
- Creativity and entrepreneurial thinking, including an ability to think and plan strategically
- Top notch communication, both verbally and written
- Experience in managing expenditure budgets
- Keeping ahead of latest developments across social media platforms, both UK and internationally
We offer a contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a range of discounts and benefits with all kinds of organisations! Salary and opportunity is competitive, with room for growth as we develop and expand our business.
Puzzle is an award winning digital agency based in London and Nottingham. We work with a wide range of clients including wilko, Cancer Research UK, Waitrose, Klarna, The Guardian, Major League Baseball and many more.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your cover letter and CV to Lauren at email@example.com