We’re Hiring: Community Manager.
Social Community Manager (FTC)
As a Community Manager at Puzzle, the things you dream up, write and create, will be the public face of your clients – and for us, too. You’re kind of a big deal.
Confident, a team-player and with a no-nonsense attitude to getting stuff done, your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing content from and for different perspectives (you need to be able to jump in and out of roles)
- Managing social media communities – posting, sure, but more than that, you’ll interact with audiences directly – and can have fun with it!
- Identifying patterns and trends from audiences, for content planning and repeat customer care issues (happy and heard customers are the best customers!)
- Helping to develop creative executions, tone of voice recommendations and input to social strategy development
- Working with the Media team to interrogate performance insights, and implementing learnings from campaigns into future activity (devising new ideas, to better reflect our clients’ goals)
- Creation of campaign assets and materials (such as content calendars and individual pieces of content)
- Managing workflow of customer care queries and working directly with client teams (including using software to assign tickets)
- Driving efficiencies in the way we work with our clients and across offices and teams
- Ensuring close and collaborative working with other teams internally, and with client teams.
This role is a full-time, fixed term contract until the end of February 2022 and can be based in our London or Nottingham office. You may also be required to travel to our client offices (providing it is safe and reasonable to do so.)
Being unflappable, remaining calm under pressure and the ability to push things through will serve you well.
It’ll also be handy if you have:
- Working knowledge of content development principles – a willingness to test and learn is a must
- Experience in a busy team with competing priorities and an always-full to-do list – good organisational skills and attention to detail (bring it!)
- Knowledge and experience of paid social campaigns and tools (such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite and native-like platform analytics) desirable
- Top notch communication, both verbally and written
- An interest in keeping ahead of latest developments across social media platforms, both UK and internationally.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your cover letter and CV to Lauren at email@example.com